What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Sophia
    We are beyond the refund time period if we cancel. We will just lose the money. The host just reached out to tell us the pool will not be available. The pool is the first picture on the listing and the best part of this florida property. They want us ... Latest reply by Maia29
    Having trouble downloading your 2019 Earnings Summary Report?Try this: Scroll down on the Earnings Page and near the bottom you see:view transactionsview tax informationrequest proof of incomeSelect request proof of income and Airbnb will send you a link ...
    Long ago I was told by airbnb that they just send a check to Oregon based on the taxes they receive from hosts. And that they didn't itemize it, as in who exactly the payments came from. Is this possible? If so is that still the way it works?
    Am I able to transfer a property over to someone else and make them the host? I will no longer be managing the property, but want them to have full access so I can be removed. I also want to keep my personal Airbnb account. Thank you.
    So much aggravation is generated by Guests not fulfilling their Airbnb Membership obligations set out in the Airbnb Terms of Service, that I've whittled the Terms of Service (Europe) down to a short concise format of action/consequence. For those guests w... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    Guest booked for 4. He asked to park his car early, which was fine. When we were scheduling the time to meet for ID check, he asked to do it in the am when he was parking. I asked my housekeeper to check IDs and send me a picture as I could not be there. ... Latest reply by Sarah977