What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    We live in California and own a house in Tennessee that we rent out on Airbnb. This is the first year we will report income on our tax returns. I know that Airbnb collects and remits occupancy taxes on our behalf, which I understood fulfilled my obligatio... Latest reply by Kelly149
    I received an email saying I needed to add our tax identification. I’ve tried & it switches to the app & I can’t find where to enter it. Please help? Thanks! Shelley Clark
    Hi, I had a guest that just joined Airbnb recently and has no review that booked my place instantly on the 13 of January. As I do is to send them confirmation with details where and how to find me, as I do with all my guests. They send me a message back a... Latest reply by Ute42
    • Skjermbilde 2020-02-19 kl. 13.25.55.png
    • Skjermbilde 2020-02-19 kl. 11.15.10.png
    Everyone loves my unit , that is not the problem . it’s at the rear so is private and safe with its own security door leading onto the balcony . Unfortunately it’s the people that live in the building that can be disruptive . They have put some guests off...
    My guests didn't take heed of the pre-booking message asking to give an arrival time upon booking. They then didn't respond to my booking confirmation message, asking them to give an arrival time when they can. Three days before arrival, they also didn't ... Latest reply by Mika8
    All I can say about the Covid-19 is “In God We Trust”. I think about this every day!