What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    In our house rules we state no unregistered guests/ visitors on property. We have a 2 guest max. I also make it part of my initial message when I get inquiries or IB . Though several times we hear extra voices on the patio/ pool area or see another car pa... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi everyone, After several weeks of preparation and collaboration with our wonderful community of Hosts, we’d like to welcome you all to the third annual Community Center Festival of Hospitality. The response across our 7 languages in the Communit...
    • Sybe_0-1661852989813.png
    I'm in the city centre and I've only had a few guests, as I started hosting this summer, However I keep having guests that book for several weeks and then want to leave earlier as they find something cheaper as a short term let on Spareroom. They're mainl... Latest reply by Sarah4703
    An experienced host will develop a "sixth sense" to trace guests which are probably going to make trouble. I am happy to share my "acceptance" rules: - The guest has no reviews and no ID verifiedAsk the guest to verify IDAsk the guest if he/she is using A... Latest reply by Denise1369
    I love being a part of this club for the reasons that we all have the same common goal for the “guest experience” and how we can learn from each to continue improving. Latest reply by Sudsrung0
    I am beyond infuriated over the lack of communication I’m getting from ARBNB. I had a horrific experience regarding a 3 week stay from a guest and family, and due to his deceptive lies and information, my account was suspended. I am a 5 star host with 3 l... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hey, I have a 50 euro Airbnb voucher.Can't really use it unfortunately. Thought it was a different kind of voucher. Enter coupon code during booking process and - pay 50 euros less. Is there any way to get the refund? Or would someone like to take him for... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    "Listing managers and co-hosts, are restricted from certain actions, in particular they cannot use the resolution center or send or request money from guests." Why even have someone manage if airbnb doesn't make this possible? They can't collect for brok... Latest reply by Julian1519