What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    I would like for my immediate Family (My Sisters and their Children and Grand Children) to experience a real vacation together that won’t break the bank therefore I thought since were in the Philadelphia and Delaware area Virginia would be a great place t... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi, I have got a confirmed booking for tomorrow even though I did not accept it and since the guest demands doesn’t match my space I need to cancel the booking but while cancelling it says the host must call to cancel in progress reservations. Need an ins... Latest reply by Sarah977
    i just had text message offering collaborating in airbnb, the text is in dual languages: russian & english. it says " Hey. I can reserve all the free dates with you. Interesting? Then go to my telegram channel and read all the details! telegram channel @... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I am looking for advice as to how to handle future guests and their potential subsequent reviews when they give you glowing comments and 5 stars in each category, but then rate their stay 4 stars overall? How is that even possible? It affects my rating (c... Latest reply by Susan17