What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rose422
    Hi there, I was just wondering if it's part of the verification process that a guest uploads a photo to their profile? Sometimes a new guest books, and the vibe is fine but you can't see them because they don't have a photo. No issue, just for my inform...
    Good morning, did anyone receive a proposal from Martin Nowell? Is asking me to partecipate in a scam. He would like to book my apartment, stay at his friend's home and share the rental fee with me. He sent his phone number in letters to me + 12562739824.... Latest reply by Susan17
    Hi all, I have an AirBnB Plus suite on the lower floor of my house in San Francisco. I knew even when I was going through the Plus "on-boarding" in 2018 that I would eventually want to add a second bedroom to this suite so that it would essentially be a w...
    Hi Tania here from Cottage Mews Motel we were asked to do Pre Appove for Kathleen for today 6th to 8 th but cant see booking on your site do I keep the booking or can I release the room.ThanksTania
    Hello, We have a property manager who manages two of our properties and we just found out he has been charging guests undisclosed, additional fees beyond the nightly rate without our consent, and without disclosing it to us. This was not our original agr... Latest reply by Olivia385
    Himy current booking feels he has made a mistake and my place is too small. He is asking for a refund. Tonight is his second night. He is booked for 7 nights. My minimum is 2 nights and I charge a cleaning fee. I like to have happy clients but I know I d... Latest reply by Maia29