What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Cristina3464
    I’m currently in pickle with AirBNB. I have a long-term guest who wants to shorten their stay and check out on Feb. 29th. I told them I was ok with this, even though it is less than a 30 day notice, and to make a reservation change on her end. My guest... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hello! I have been hosting for a while now and have had great experiences so far with 99% of my guests. My question is, should I be concerned when a guest totally ignores me? I have had very limited communication with my guest since he booked my cabin. I ... Latest reply by David6574
    Hallo liebe Helfer!Seit 1 Woche bekomme ich keine sms-Benachrichtigung mehr. Das Problem gab's schon mal und wurde behoben.Ist es jetzt wieder bekannt?Coralie aus Wachenheim Latest reply by Anna
    Hi, does Airbnb 1099 me for the income earned or does it need to hit a certain amount to get a 1099? If so, what is that amount?Thanks! Latest reply by Liane35
    I am using smart pricing with a discount for a one week stay. My understanding is that AirBnB would increase the pricing for more popular times of the year. My minimum price is $89 per night. I just got a request for July 4th week that came in at $71 a ni... Latest reply by Gigi136