What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Yusuph2

Hi

DearHow's everything? Ali Shameem
    Hi! Why does my status show UNLISTED??? I've been trying to relist it but still no change. Pls helIt shows error down here. I've been retrying for several times but no progress
    • Screenshot_2020-01-30-17-52-04.png
    I have booked a place under the mountain, by mistake I booked for 1 guest but the is actually 4. I have let the owner know. Please let me know how we can resolve this payment wise.Regards Robyn Latest reply by Robyn309
    About 2 weeks ago Airbnb started to quote 10% discounts for stays 6+ night on one of my listings. I don't have any discounts set. People book, I call Airbnb and ask to resolve. It repeats over and over. I spent over 6 hours of my time so far dealing with ...

Hi

Hi i have a concern i booked this unit last night and it shows pending. So i decided to booked other unit and now they both confirmed. Can i cancell this an dget a full refund? Latest reply by Colleen253