What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    Buenas noches, soy Rafael de Lora Bertrand y hace unos días hice una reserva para un piso enMarín los días 28/2 al 01/3. El caso es que me meto en la página y no consigo ver esa reservaque hice, aparte me gustaría ingresar el pago por lo que queda y conta...
    hello, i have a guest requesting for a partial refund due to a full dishwasher when they arrived and they had to turn on the machine themselves. our cleaning lady said that it was empty when she left after cleaning our home. i feel this was an oversight a... Latest reply by Patricia55
    It's one thing if as a host you decide to cancel. But my situation is that ABB just cancelled a reservation from the Wuhan region, refunded the guest, and did not pay me. It was a ten day reservation so I have lost over £1000. This is very unfair as th... Latest reply by Bronwen3
    I had a friend of a friend book a week. Right after she booked she realized the final prize was not in her budget so I cancelled it for her so she didn’t get charged. Now that week is blocked out and the site won’t let me unblock? It’s a prime summer wee... Latest reply by Luana130
    I went with my family to a four day trip to Barcelona and in the third day the flat was robbed.Why i suspect the host you may askheres the whole storySo when we arrived the host sent a message saying that she wasn’t in Spain and a friend or a employee of ... Latest reply by Lisa723