What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Joy1609
    Building a team in Colorado ... Twenty acre rescue Horse Ranch with one Cabin , a Guest Suite and Tipi ( stay's ) . Plus the Chalet for hosts and Horse Wrangler. We also, have a Florida location being up-graded to a Lux stay, also a houseboat in the works... Latest reply by Ashley678
    I only like to open my calendar for 3 months at a time and for some reason, my wife opened it saying it was a mistake for the next 6 months. During the short period it was opened we had a guest book in july at a time it will be really busy and I could get... Latest reply by Helen3
    It is now impossible to message guests and manage money directly from the calendar. I called airbnb support and this is a change that may be permanent unless significant numbers of people express their concern regarding this change. It was so simple befor...
    Hello, am looking for Airbnb management services in Slovakia. My listing is near Piestany https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/33017279 Am superhost by now. I use smoobu as channel manager.Listed in airbnb, booking, homeaway and expedia. Looking for someone who...
    Why don't they weight length of stays? I get 5 stars for 2 months stay and 2 stars for 2 days and they have same value? REALLY?Also what's the point of rating all the parameters (location, value etc.) then NOT use them to get the average STAR? I get 5 ...