What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Kim4457
    Hello everyone, I am new to Airbnb and I have a prospect who would like to stay at my place for 3 months. He says that he owns his own company and that he was recently doing a contract job in Alabama and will now be working in Texas. He asked for a disc... Latest reply by Gwen386
    HelloWe are new to Airbnb and need good reviews. Our first guest who stayed for a month, wrote a review but it was beyond the 14 day posting time limit.I talked to Airbnb and they said there was nothing they could do about it, they are less than helpful.... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I just tried to leave a message and it didn't work?! I feel totally cut off and disrespected by AirBnB. As a host we are not respected.I need to complain to the head of the Supervisors dept. Any contact information for this much appreciated@Airbnb Latest reply by Seth176
    As a host I've read with interest about the OMG Fund, and I’m not sure I understand it correctly. So Airbnb is taking $10,000,000 they got from where?Well, earned off the back of hosts such as you and I. And using that money for what?To create cutting edg... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hello All, I am an in-home host with one/two bedrooms (at one point three) in my home.Been here for many years having started with Airbnb after they took over "Crashpadder" in London in around 2010. Hosted quite a few people and those early days were real... Latest reply by Sybe