What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Joy1609
    Today I was going to have my first guest arrive if at 4:30 . She had to cancel as the roads were to bad to drive on. In my settings I have checked moderate cancellation up to 5 days prior to stay. She canceled half hour after check in. My question is... D... Latest reply by Helen3
    Recently a guest's dog damaged the trim around the front door. It was apparent the dog was trying to get out of the house (an unfamiliar environment) as the owner left the dog unattended for 8 hours. Airbnb refused to reimburse me under their host guarant... Latest reply by Helen3
    I am concerned that there have been a considerable number of hosts, not just here on the CC but on the other two sites I am active on, who state they have submitted a claim to Airbnb against a guest who has rejected the claim, and Airbnb have subsequently... Latest reply by Robin4
    Is it only me who notices this? Or airbnb customer support level really went down for last couple month? Looks like airbnb contractors started to hire totally unqualified people who have nothing to do with hospitality and real estate. Latest reply by Jim472
    HI I'm new to hosting Airbnb. I have excepted my first long term. Our airbnb is two large rooms and a bath converted into a combination kitchenette / living room, , a full bath and bedroom.. The gentleman arrives tomorrow.for 3 months, a younger med stude... Latest reply by Helen3
    Now and again I check my "Opportunities" tab to see if there is something I can be doing better or a new category I could work on. About half the time the info is incorrect. Today I see a red notice that I need to work on my rating as it is currently list... Latest reply by Helen350
    What are people doing in regards to not being able to approve guest because the page is greyed out? This is very frustrating and not being fixed by Air bnb. Is there an actual time frame before the 24 hours that this actually occurs? Latest reply by Kilahs0

Art

Our Air BNB is next to of our Art Gallery and Studio.We welcome all people from all parts of the world ! Artists ,Locals,gallery owners and art collectors visit our gallery! The horse and Australian heritage is a favourite subject of Wayne Strickland!