What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Tumukunde1
    Does anyone know how to actually contact AIRBNB? They blocked dates when I refused/cancelled a reservation because the price was too low. MyBad, I didn't update my rates. now that my price is updated I would like to rent but can't because I cant contact ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    If I am booking via a co-host.Will this be done via the main Airbnb site or via a separate link?I have a co-host who has given me a separate link and they are saying that the reason it is not the official Airbnb website is because it is a co-host.On the c... Latest reply by Roberta2
    George 4:09 PM My account has been cancelled without my permission. When I went to check on my booking I was shown a community policy and the rest was grayed out,. I either had to agree or decliine< I pushed agree and it hung for over 10 minutes. I pushed... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hi Everyone! Tim here, been hosting for over 9 years in San Francisco. I am forming a local group in San Francisco that will be focusing on safety, insurance, local community, and local regulations. I am a community organizer and I even ran for supervisor... Latest reply by Pat271
    I’ve been a Super Host since My 1st Quarter Hosting and recently visited another Super Host and my expectations were shattered. I guess it goes back to working in the hotel industry as a GM for 4-5 Star Diamond property’s. In order to achieve that status ... Latest reply by Susan17
    Dear Community, We recently hosted a family of 4 but later discovered that they invited 9 more who spent at least 2 nights. The BNB Resolution Center says there is nothing they can do unless we can document proof. Our two long time employees, the gardener... Latest reply by M-11