What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Laura7330
    I just watched this video today. So I learned how Airbnb defines "Investigation".The judge asked "How can an investigation be fully done by Airbnb without speaking to the host?"If you ONLY have 10 minutes free, watch the judge rip AirBNB steadily startin... Latest reply by Marcus484
    Where do I actually find this form? If you want to proceed with an appeal, you’re required to provide:The names of the listings you’re appealing forThe reservation codes related to the reviews you’re contesting (these can be found on your Reservation tab)... Latest reply by Marcus484
    Hello, I currently work part time in Frankenmuth Mi. I am looking to clean homes or airb&bs in Frankenmuth. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thank you. ** **[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not ... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi everyone! I hope you’re having a lovely day. I am looking for hosts that rent sustainable housing options on the Airbnb platform to complete my questionnaire. This can be any type of accommodation that has a sustainable infrastructure (treehouses, chal... Latest reply by Sybe
    Just stayed at an airbnb and got this at arrival. I think it was a nice touch. Reminder that the host is a first contact but also being there for me. If I were a traveler with no hosting experience, this would have brought even more comfort. The only comp... Latest reply by Huma0
    • Inna22_0-1659989164882.jpeg
    As a newby to AirBnB, I have come to realize that most hosts do not state their particular pet policies. I own 2 dogs and have recently had to wade through all the "pets welcome" listings only to find that there are no specific policies noted. As a pet ow... Latest reply by Wesley177
    Hi there everyone,I am in the middle of Airbnb conducting an investigation into an incident that took place at our listing after I tried to dispute a 1 star review the guest left (due to the fact they left our gas cooker on and then complained of a gas sm... Latest reply by Sudsrung0