What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Joy1609
    I would like to get to know some of the hosts around Taylor, Marion, in Monongalia Counties. It is a great summer here at the cottage by the waterfall, and the room in the Noble house. I am booking up through August into September. There is a shortage of ... Latest reply by Sybe
    I regard it as a first step tgat airbnb can ve declared illegal. Obviously, the enterprise has little idealism and the hosts are primarily interested in making money regardless of either the general situation for living or the individual situation of the ... Latest reply by Nina1347
    I have a successful Airbnb and I manage several more in Crown King Arizona. My cabins rent out year round and we are an ATV and Jeep (off road) destination about 1.5-2 hours up in the mountains from Phoenix. It’s a great opportunity for the right person! ... Latest reply by Laura5319
    All of a sudden emails from air bnb are not coming into my personal email account - nothing has changed as far as I know - my email is correct in my profile.I am getting text messages but not email notification when enquiries arrive. I have checked spam a... Latest reply by Mairi16
    Hello, I am usually a guest on airbnb but have recently been added as a co-host for a flat I have, which is managed by a property managing company (basically a one person business). What should I do if the managing company does not disclose or pay all the... Latest reply by Helen3
    A lady from Canada inquired about receiving a discount if she booked 7 nights instead of 5 and I replied that 2 of the dates she asked about we already had a reservation for. And no I do not offer any discounts. She asked how far we were from the stadium ... Latest reply by Gwen386
    Hi everyone! Is anyone experiencing reservation request for a long duration with guest that just recently created their accounts in the same month? Not sure if I’m a target or this is common and nothing to worry about. Last person who requested a three mo... Latest reply by Gwen386