What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rose422
    Firstly to start, I love Airbnb and it has allowed me to optimise my apartment to travel the world. I have regularly rented the apartment over the past 5 years & when I feel ready I will do again. However I am very disappointed with a recent interaction ... Latest reply by Fred13
    I just had my first terrible Airbnb experience. We travel all over the world and for the past 8 plus years of using airbnbs have never had an issue until now. I want everyone to learn from my mistakes. One thing to note is to stay at places where are lots... Latest reply by Lorna170
    Hi - my guest arrived yesterday and shortly after check-in, complained of mould and 'spores in the air' that were causing him health issues. This is news to me- I've been letting out the property for over a year, nobody has ever mentioned it. Anyway he wa... Latest reply by Nanxing0
    I hope somebody in Airbnb PR reads this : Your customer support sucks ! I have been waiting for nearly 5 hours , spoke to 4 different people , emailed a representative 5 times and NO HELP with a cancellation I must do due to stupid glitches and bugs .. Latest reply by AZ-Housing0
    Hi All,I’ve noticed it’s trickier lately to get to the forum now as the menu link in the app is now about connecting to other hosts and clicking on it takes me to a long list of meetups and groups etc. I now have to scroll down all the way to the bottom t... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I booked an Airbnb for 3 nights in Montreal and was flying in. I paid extra for early/late check in/out. The host cancelled the night before at 11:30 pm so I had to scramble and booked a more expensive hotel. I have in writing that they cancelled and w... Latest reply by Sandra5053