What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Joy1609
    Hello everyone,I hope someone will have a resolution for me.I rented a condo for a month but had to leave it in 2 days because my father broke his heap ( he is 87). The reservation was non refundable so I just let it go. Airbnb told me to cancel and they... Latest reply by Helen3
    I have been an airbnb Superhost for about a year now. I believe Airbnb should allow the hosts to buy airbnb shares at a discount. Just like they offer to their employees. I believe every Host should email Airbnb about that. Which is also a great way to cl... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    The fact that you have a security deposit and the amount of the security deposit is no longer shown on your public Airbnb listing page. What do we think of this? Although the security deposit really doesn't matter, in that you still have to submit a claim... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I would love to ask people if they have really visited places in Dubai Apart from Burj Khalifa (which is undoubtedly an amazing place to be) but there's a lot more. And i would like to listen your experience and willing to share some Hidden Gems. So Next ... Latest reply by Iliana675
    Misleading and false advertisements concerns Why does Airbnb send out promotional coupon rates, but it's not accepted by the host? I selected the Airbnb platform because of the coupons; I needed someone to contact me for I had a 30% discount for new custo... Latest reply by Emiel1