What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Joy1609
    We live in Northeast Massachusetts and have a 2-bedroom apartment that is set to sleep 5. There is a king bed in one room and a queen bed with a twin loft in the other. I request that all bedding, towels, and dishes be washed every time, even if they don'... Latest reply by Huma0
    For anyone with properties is vacation area's. Is there a way for them to set up property swap for a vacation. Say someone from Hawaii wants to stay in Arizona. And someone from Arizona wants to stay in Hawaii. Is there a way to exchange properties? A pro... Latest reply by Gordon0
    Hi, I'm getting a reservation for 6 month period but I'm not approve yet the reservation. Can anyone advise me how for me to get their information whether it's a scam or doing illegal activity in my unit? Please help Latest reply by Helen3
    I’ve been suspended I have 2 properties one in Irland 1 in the uk a Neighbers complained about noise I don’t have any Neighbers so it is an admin error no one from air BNB are getting back to me I have spent hours trying to sort this on the phone to so ... Latest reply by Γεωργία6
    Has anything experienced a situation where a host you've referred has not used your referral code in error but joined the hosting community? How does one get paid the referral benefit in this case? Latest reply by Annie1372
    i got this message from a person whose flat listing i found on facebook. Is this a scam? he also said that he can send me the keys and I can just go in the place the same day I move in? he can also send me random keys, right? Doest it actually go through ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I have a guest requesting a reservation. After reviewing it, they have joined since 2018 and have no reviews. there are 9 guests but no description(children/Adults etc). So i declined and sent a note as to why. when asked to provide a brief description a... Latest reply by Emiel1