What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Wondering how people could ever ding you on location when they see exactly where you’re located. Also, value, in my town you can’t get a single hotel room for under$200/ night plus have to pay for 3 meals a day. My house is $350/ night and sleeps 6 with a... Latest reply by Kate867
    Hello, my friend is an exceptional host on Airbnb. Recently he had an guest complaining about cleanliness, view from the room and caretakers behaviour right after check in. The host sent the cleaning staff immediately and resolved the issue that time. But... Latest reply by Helen744
    I'm a superhost in LA. my home sharing registration expired. I immediately re-registered with City planning. then, airbnb's 'nights booked' counters went berserk and it's saying that I have 300+ nights booked out of 120. wtf?! clearly something is wro... Latest reply by Danielle513
    The system did not charge a cleaning fee on our last booking. The customer service agent seems clueless about how the system works, as she has suggested multiple options that would not address the issue:1. Contact the guest directly and ask them to pay a... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi All Newby on the Airbnb scene. I had a cancellation today and it says its now available again, however when you do a a search on availability in area it is not showing. Any idea how long it takes to get back on there? Appreciate and feedback JO Latest reply by Emiel1