What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Dee1863
    Hi, I am a host and have had several guests stay and have had lovely reviews. I recently had to cancel a guest as the toilet started to leak from the cistern but it meant that I had to lift the floor and sort out the bathroom. Now, 2 months on there has b... Latest reply by Helen744
    Hi! There are 2 Airbnb stays I sadly had to cancel because I tested positive for COVID. The first was in San Francisco (Confirmation code **) and the second was in Crescent City (**). I booked both stays on May 22, 2022, and sadly had to cancel them on Ma... Latest reply by Alex9155
    AirBNB notified me this morning that a guest who left a positive review of her stay with us 21 days ago is now requesting AirBNB to remove our review of her stay, even though the review we left was factual and honest. AirBNB also allowed her to withdraw ... Latest reply by Quincy