What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Michał70
    HiI booked a condo almost 5 months ago..The host was Parul near Scarburough Town Center, Toronto. My flight is on 17 July towards Toronto, and i booked the Condo in February. Parul cancelled my booking on last Saturday, only 1 week before my vist. I hope ... Latest reply by Debasis6
    Airbnb is an extremely sophisticated tech company. So there’s no reason that hosts are not given customizable fee structures for hosts to charge what they’d like to charge for their home in any way, shape, or form. For example, when the new “pet fees” w... Latest reply by Robert1555
    I'm a long time Airbnb user. I have all 5-star ratings. Two months ago, Airbnb was hacked and someone used my credit card. What followed was and still is a mess made by Airbnb. They have canceled our rental that we made in February twice and I've twice co... Latest reply by Amy2373