What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Michał70
    Hi I have had a very strange experience this weekend. Room in shared apartment (with me) A guy booked a 4 day visit with another guy (let’s call the booker A) - he was validated with good ratings.at checkin a totally different guy (B) showed up. I asked... Latest reply by Sandra856
    Today we got our 2000th review! Quite a milestone for our family, my wife and son manage a handful of short term rentals. We have an average rating of 4.97/5 with Superhost on every listing, since 2018. Not once losing Superhost. Funny how things happen ... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hi, I have been a Superhost since 2018, I currently manage more than 20 properties in Orlando, FL, but it was the first time that it happened something like this. A guest booked one of my 5 bedroom properties, I sent her the check-in info, we exchanged a ... Latest reply by Helen744
    Guest booked in August 2021 for a stay in April 2022. She recently cancelled. Under my cancellation policy, she is due a full refund. $900. This should have been processed by airbnb automatically. Now I am getting messages that I need to authorize ... Latest reply by Aaron685
    Hi there, apologies if this has already been posted! Where is the best place to find people in need of a co-host. I’m based in Leeds and would love to offer my services (for the first time) but not sure where is the right place to connect with people. Any... Latest reply by Anonymous