What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Tumukunde1
    In a way I am frustrated by my involvement here on the Community Centre because, all we see here are negative posts!We don't get to see any of the nice side of being a short term rental host. We are currently hosting Greg and Peta, and tonight we had them... Latest reply by Cora29
    • IMG20220624222124.jpg
    Hi hostsHelp!!!!Does anyone know how I can claim against my own insurer (not Airbnb) for income I've lost due to being unable to take Airbnb bookings during a period my property was un-rentable, due to storm damage and the time taken to repair the damage?... Latest reply by Michelle3146
    Our cleaning service made a schedule error and didn't have the cottage cleaned (and keys in box) when the guests arrived this afternoon. It is now being cleaned (will be finished (2 hours after 4pm check-in) but the guests are having to delay their check... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I currently have a 2 night minimum stay requirement. I'd rather have this as 1 night minimum but be able to bump up the price for a one night stay. When I was checking out other listings in my area I saw a listing that had quite a high nightly rate for a ... Latest reply by Matthew1601
    Hello, I'm new to airbnb hosting and I currently host one property. My goal is to host an additional property in the coming months. If I gain superhost status on the first property, will I have superhost status for the additional property? Thanks and ex... Latest reply by Tiffany667
    Hi All, Does anyone have or know how to set up an automatic discount for returning guests? Thinking same as weekly, monthly stays. Latest reply by Stanley162
    My wife and I own and just started Steamboat Wharf Cabins in Stockton Springs Maine. Our cabins aren't showing up in the cabin category. Our listing title clearly states "Steamboat Wharf Cabins." Our photos are clear that we host stays in cabins. Our desc... Latest reply by Shelley30