What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Anton7298
    Hello to the Community, would like orientation regarding the new rules in Quebec, meaning Attestation de classification, how is exactly the process and what should I do to reopen with the documents needed. What changes do I need to post in my listing, if... Latest reply by Alix132
    I have someone working for me and I want them to access my hosting account on airbnb. Is there a way to set this up without giving her my log in details? Ie, create an employee login. Thanks, Scott Latest reply by Helen3
    My friend got the following review which ABB has not taken down and the attendant 3s across the board on the stay. Thought I would post to get the host community thoughts. She is annoyed but doesn't want to spend more effort with ABB. "We arrived late at ... Latest reply by Vanessa1676