What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Diann493
    Trying to get some opinions for hosts in the Sugar Loaf (big bear) area for a 2 bdr/2br home. Is the booking number enough throughout the year to adequately cover the expenses to manage as a second home? Latest reply by Annie1372
    This conversation may be occurring elsewhere but with the title I am trying to narrow down the geography a bit. To the best of my understanding, when South Bruce Peninsula initiated the licensing process, they limited the total number of guests to 2 adult... Latest reply by Annie1372
    My family and I made a reservation to an Airbnb location, and my mom was the one who booked it a few months ago. It has already been paid for. anyways, my mom unfortunately passed away suddenly in the past 3 weeks; but my dad, sister and myself are still... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I am hesitant to open my calendar for October onwards because we still don't know if we will face gas and electricity shortages in Croatia / EU / world... @Sybe @Stephanie @Quincy could you please try to find out what ABB policy is/will be in case of gas... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    You know Airbnb is going downhill when another host direct messages you calling you a f****** d*** and an a******* in two separate messages and Airbnb does nothing about it! Both messages reported to Airbnb but the (bot generated?) replies say the review ... Latest reply by Jenny
    i have created experience on air bnb got msg that expereince has been approved but its not live yet. showing - unpublished pls help me to publish the same. need urgent help. sent msg to airbnb help for after 48 hrs still no acknowledgment & reply from t... Latest reply by Nelsa4