What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Joy1609
    Hi all! I host apartments in a quadruplex, so all my guests are each others neighbors for their stay. One of my guests checked-in for their 4 day vacation, spent one night here, then the following day, today, I receive the cursed message. The guest said ... Latest reply by Mary996
    Well, maybe not directly. But I have faith that this forum is a great outlet to have our concerns heard and passed along by the moderators. Search results for guests are currently extremely vague. All listings pretty much display the same limited amoun... Latest reply by Stephanie1933
    Hey I’m looking to stay at this place for $250 per night in NYC. The listing only has photos from the website of the actual building. It’s a new listing with no reviews. It also says the host is verified. Is this too good to be true?? Thanks. https://www.... Latest reply by Emiel1
    We have a no pets House Rules. (Our insurance company doesn't allow it.) With it clearly stated in our listing I received this request from a guest. How do you Decline a guest who is requesting a stay which violates house rules without being penalized ... Latest reply by Cherie-and-Bill0
    I can't seem to find an answer to a pretty simple question regarding the use of Amazon Echo devices in an Airbnb. The question is, do you set up a completely separate Amazon account or use your own account with certain restrictions in place? The property ... Latest reply by Dana1156
    I feel something wrong I didn't see any advert from u about all my my appartments in Dokki , Dream Land and Alexandria ... u made alot before and I see my appartments photos every where but now nothing so no guest came from long time onley one Latest reply by Monica2115