What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    So, I am hoping someone can help me out here as I cannot find the definitive answer on Airbnb’s site anywhere! Back story, we had a recent guest who requested to book for herself and four girl friends to stay for three nights in order to catch up and ha... Latest reply by Terrill0
    Hi just had my accommodation cancelled for a trip thats been booked a year. prices are now trebled in the area. Has anyone been successful in getting support from this company in relation to booking onto alternative similar accommodation free of charge. t... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    If I make an Airbnb reservation now, (in June) will I still be able to apply my anticipated Superhost credit in July? I’m concerned I may miss booking the place I’m interested in but I would like to, for once actually use my credit. Last one I donated to... Latest reply by Willene1
    Hi I had a guest recently who left a 1 star review after I messaged him about his stay and asked for £15 for extra services. I rent a room with the use of bathroom. Other areas such as kitchen is not part of the listing. The cleaner arrived after 30 mins ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Help. I had a bad renter who threw a party at my rental with over 16 people, and made a mess out of my rental. I contacted air bnb to request help with damages on Sunday. They took down my information and said I’d be contacted back. It’s Tuesday and I hav... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi all, I have been waiting for a month to hear back from the "Trust and Safety Team" who are looking into an incorrect refund amount. I had initially booked this accommodation for $871.23 with payment made on December 10. The booking was for December 27t... Latest reply by Quincy