What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Joy1609
    I posted about this after the new roll out. My rental (the one on the right) is being advertised as a stay in Oxford which is over a 100 miles from where we actually are. After finding this out, I decided to leave it a while to see if the system correct... Latest reply by Gillian166
    • split your stay 1.png
    I book a reservation and received confirmation from the host and this is how the correspondence between the host and myself. Upon receiving confirmation, flight reservations and tickets were made and purchased by myself and other family members. A ... Latest reply by Rick4365
    There have been so many host posts here over the years complaining about a bad review having a negative effect on their listing.I beg to differ....I think, provided it's not a consistent trend, the odd bad review possibly works to your advantage. Who do ... Latest reply by Huma0
    • composite of reviews..png
    Dear hosting friends, I have booking cancelled by airbnb and they took out my payout. I ask for reason and the support team said that airbnb getting charge back from the guest bank hence the system cancel the booking. I need you people idea, is true and f... Latest reply by Benedictus0
    I have been an Airbnb host for almost nine years now and currently specialize in longer term rentals, which leaves me with a little more time on my hands. I am considering helping other folks via remote co-hosting. How useful is a remote co-host for you o... Latest reply by Helen3