What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Joy1609
    Hi everyone, Cleaning is a big part of being a Host. Whether you do it yourself or you hire cleaners the cost of a standard cleaning needs to be accounted for. I’ve already seen Hosts discussing whether to charge a cleaning fee or include it in the n... Latest reply by Marie7084
    • 567497837_Hale_Airbnb_Tahoe_Day3_287 JPEG.jpg
    Why doesn't Airbnb offer the option to purchase travel insurance for guests at the time of booking like car rental companies do? It could be a non-profit arm of their company in which all parties to the booking are protected. Latest reply by Sybe
    I just booked a stay for myself and was offered to purchase travel insurance in big red letters (after check out). It offered trip cancellation and interruption. I did not read much further. Very welcome news for someone like me, with a strict cancellatio... Latest reply by Sybe
    Hi, my listing seems to have completely disappeared. When guests try to access my link they get the following the message: "Service request authorization error: you do not have permission to access this resource.(status code 403)" And when I search for my... Latest reply by Divna6
    Wanted to update everyone as the sale of my Airbnb had just closed. In typical fashion, it was ridiculous right up until the end. The next to last guest (vegan bakers who needed an entire kitchen inventory) did indeed have extra people and were caught. I... Latest reply by Kelly149