What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    I am loging in, go to the trip and then getting the receipt but I can not find the option go to VAT Invoice. We are a company and we need to have a proper document to show the analysis of the amount we have paid (e.g. net value plus VAT plus other fees). ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    This is my first year hosting, and we've had almost back to back guests since January. Lately we've had guests bringing dogs, (we allow pets), but they never paid the pet fee. Ours is $30. Have other hosts had this problem, and what did you do? Prior to t... Latest reply by Joe2862
    Hello,My account was closed in March without any explanation. Everything was very good, the guests were very satisfied. I was trying my best to make everything better. They said they would always email me, but no one did. I have been unemployed for about ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I know this has come up in other threads but wondering how you feel about this as a host. We have taken a fair number of these guests and are considering changing our acceptance strategy. Either they seem not to understand what Airbnb is (in the case of s... Latest reply by Carlos4015
    I have a guest that is currently staying at my cottage for 2 weeks. She is also booked for another 2 weeks at the end of June. On day 2 of her stay, I received a cancellation for her reservation at the end of the month. I asked her the reason for cancelli... Latest reply by Debra300
    Hello everyone! I am looking to begin co-hosting in my area to help get some income going and get my toes into the Airbnb waters- does anyone have any advice on how to get started, make connections and/or how best to reach out to hosts to offer my service... Latest reply by John6282
    I can not get any help for 3 weeks in a row. All the issues are still there as it was on May 14:1. PalmBay @ JBR 4 bedroom sea view apartment - the Support has said they've changed the address, but it still has the same old wrong one2. PalmBay @ JBR 4 bed... Latest reply by S-A-D-0
    So I've been looking at where I rank under the new design when searching for dates that are available on my calendar. Because I'm a Superhost with a large amount of reviews I generally show up pretty highly and that seems to be the case now as well. Howev... Latest reply by Mark-and-Gabriela0