What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Joy1609
    I thought about a good reward for being into tourism service. Just wondering if airbnb has a bnb exchange? A place where I can go to see your place in the world and you can come to mine.Airbnb exchange.Has airbnb ever considered this?Wouldn't this be fant... Latest reply by Loretta126
    Please explain what the rating system is for Hosts in these forums. I replied to a posting and now I have an R-1 next to my name. I notice that other hosts have various number ratings while everyone seems to have an "R". I apologize in advance if this is... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Looking at all the focus on sustainability around the world, I'm a bit surprised its not showed up as an Airbnb selection yet? Or have I just missed it? Things to select or search for could for example be: - renewable energy source (heating, light, what... Latest reply by Debra300
    Hi my guest could not find the place as THEY had written the address wrong, and sat in a car park for an hour unfortunately I was out of service for that hour and so they rang air b&b and cancelled the booking but I got back to them just after and explain... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I noticed in "search by categories" the results are not always showing the main photo of the listing, but another photo is taken from the listing, probably the one the AI-robot used to determine the category (?). So when a host removes that photo, then th... Latest reply by Katja202
    Hi. Im new here so plz understand if im not aware of some community rules.Last week, my gf and i were planning a party night and made airbnb reservation.We hung around whole day at the city, so we were very tired when we got the airbnb place at 11 pm.We t... Latest reply by Debra300
    Hello Team,This is to bring to your notice that Booking Id** may Face some issue as there is some electricity issue going on. **[Reservation number hidden - Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Helen3
    My question is that if my customers don't have card facility to pay their payment then how to do secure transactions is cash will be good option or not Another question is that what personal things are required from client for home security and other docu... Latest reply by Helen3