What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    we are in Ukraine we trying our best to help local people as there is great food shortage supplies there isa lot of corruption in Ukraine , Red Cross and government receiving billions of donations but local people receive nothing so we decided to help old... Latest reply by Emilie
    Hi all I have had many cases when airbnb aircover did not want to pay the amount I was expecting but this time they went too far. I bought a brand new wooden table for 3000 USD and a guest damaged the table by putting hot pans on the table. The table was ... Latest reply by Joanna592
    Hi, we just listed our property and have a guest trying to book and add payment. She is getting an error message that said it’s not turned on to accept payment. I did send her a special offer. Could this be something on my end or is it an error on her en... Latest reply by Brandice1