What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Sophia
    AirBnB's new Pet Fee option seems slick and would save from collecting outside the initial reservation BUT AirBnB is restricting the Host from charging specific amounts per pet and even goes so far to limit the amount a host can collect based upon the low... Latest reply by Mikki0
    We've been hosting for two years and have been very successful in our small town. We've experienced the following twice in one week. Someone requests to book for a week 3-4 months in the future. When we open the request, they ask if we're open on the c... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    I want to give a guest a partial refund for their stay since they had to leave due to a family emergency. I have already been paid for the full amount so is the refund processed via AirBNB or do I need to handle the transaction myself? Latest reply by Annie1372