What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Joy1609
    Struggling with air B and B’s customer service and last minute Covid cancellations. Anyone else losing money and not feeling supported by air B and B? I’ve been a super host for a few years and have been fortunate to help out first responders but with thi... Latest reply by Emilie
    Its my first day as a host! Half excited-half-terrified. I'm an introvert but I love meeting people, especially from other countries. I knew there would be something I hadn't run through on my To Do list, and there would be surprises from guests that coul... Latest reply by Jenny
    Hi all, I am quite new to hosting, and would welcome some advice. I have had a guest cancel, initially stating 2 of their party had flu, and now stating it is Covid. The timeline is this:Evening of 14th October - guest books for 2 nights on 22nd OctoberMo... Latest reply by Jenny
    On just one of our listings we are getting "ghost" syncs from Airbnb on our Wix calendar about mid-day. The airbnb calendar is clear for that day but our Wix listing becomes blocked by the phantom Airbnb entry. Latest reply by Emilie