What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Warren-And-Tash0
    I have 4 short term Airbnbs in an 8 plex I own. My city only allows me to have 4. I can have more in the specific complex but they would have to be long term or 30 days or more. What’s the best most efficient way to market these as I do not want to waste ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi. My name is Mike I am new to Hosting on Airbnb. I would like to know this information in advance before it comes back to haunt me lol. lets say I get a guest that wants to check out early on a 30 days booking. lets say he wanted to go some where els... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi everyone,I'm prompted to start this conversation on two topics (as per subject line) because for over a week now I've been trying to switch OFF instant booking from one my listings.Because I've been unable to make the change on the platform, I had to s... Latest reply by Veronica-Of-Excel-Proper0
    Hi Prashanth N here I have a business strategy for the 1Euro villa projects in Italy. Can I get a chance to display my strategy to the Airbnb community please Thank you Latest reply by Sarah977
    How many feel as I do..... The policy changes coming up in April are overwhelming. In order for any of us to really understand what's changing, it would require each of us to comb through pages upon pages of legal documents/jargon to try and identify th... Latest reply by Linda108