What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Loni56
    I'm thinking of being a host--mostly renting out my spare bedrooms, but also maybe my whole house when I travel. However, I'm concerned about the animal issue. I don't want any animals in my home, but I see in the rules that I must allow service animals, ... Latest reply by Tom3258
    I've been working for 1.5 hours and have yet to receive the warning "Warning: Server port is not accessible from the internet." Here's a rundown of what I've tried:I used TCP and the port 1234 to enable port forwarding on my router.I used TCP and the port... Latest reply by Elaine701
    Just had guests check in and noticed 7 people getting out of the cars when the reservation (and house maximum) is 6 guests. It makes me "feel dirty" watching them arrive on the camera.It's annoying that they brought a 7th guest.I try not to judge, but th... Latest reply by Patricia1375
    Due to our local bridge being affected by recent floods it is currently closed and may not open again until tomorrow. So I cannot accept a booking. I have declined it but I now I have no way to explain why. I believe this is common courtesy. I origina... Latest reply by Carl-and-Sally0
    I recently advised a guest whom i had allowed to extend over a period of 3months, due to lack to communication and several other issues which compromised the security of my property. Now that she had checked out (6 hours late), she has sent me numerous na... Latest reply by Mark116
    One is inclined to suspect... that this was a paid article. The title alone sounds like an advert for some miracle pyramid scheme. And anyone on the ground already doing it knows better. https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-start-airbnb-scared-easy-sid... Latest reply by Kitty-and-Creek0