What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Laura7330
    Hi, Have a dispute open with last Guest, and requested full security deposit. Guests smoked in the property, both cleaners and next guest that arrived same day in the evening noticed a strong tobacco smell, and cleaners found lot of finished cigarettes, s... Latest reply by Elaine701
    For instance, if they use the total possible nights across all your listings as a criteria to get percentages in super host calculations, would it be wise to Snooze a listing during renovations instead of blocking the calendar? Does snoozing a listing tak... Latest reply by Marilyn157
    Hello everybody, Over the years, airbnb has been a major life companion, after traveling the US for work using mostly airbnb as accomodations, I settled in a little surfing paradise in Siargao Philippines where I would open some little rental houses with ... Latest reply by Sarah977
     What are your goals for 2022? More or better quality bookings? Better screening of guests? More income? Less time spent turning over between guests? New amenities? Improving your space? Taking more breaks? Let's hear them! Latest reply by John5097
    • Screenshot_20220101-091728_Gallery.jpg
    There is so much uncertainty as we close the door on 2021. With a hope - filled heart, I open the door tonight to 2022. May the air we breathe be cleaner, safer and bring greater happiness, peace and positivity to all. Using the words my niece expressed t... Latest reply by Quincy
    • 3AC28B9B-F7A6-4020-8C35-93B35AC6B44D.jpeg
    Does anyone else have a problem with superhost rating? Was always a superhost for 3 years but hosted my sons property when long term tenants left during Covid. Got a few 4s so understood losing superhost. Fortunately I stopped hosting for him. So have... Latest reply by Huma0
    hey, so i recieved an email from a host to confirm the booking by paying 720 eur, the email was booking@airbnb-listing.comI just want to know if it's fraud or legit? If someone can help me with this asap, that would be amazing. Latest reply by Quincy