What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    Well done air b&b !! Your app update excludes those of us that are not prepared to get new phones or tablets with Android 7.What sort of back hander are you getting from Apple and Samsung? Latest reply by Gordon0
    Hi,I list on various platforms but most bookings are Airbnb. I recently took two bookings on these other sites which forced me to get a better understanding of various fees on other platforms. 1. My first payment received from www.plumguide.com following ... Latest reply by Elaine701
    Type something Airbnb might not want posted and there is a system error. Fix your log in procedure on mobile phones so it is not mission impossible.(This is the abridged version, viewers) Latest reply by Rosemarie113
    The Airbnb App has an option of showing CHECK-IN steps that include photos and text to accompany the images. We noticed this option does not exist on the website. We incorrectly assumed it included everything and as a result, we had incorrect information ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    We have a two-day minimum and a guest booked for Nov 25 and 26. November 25 he (we will call him Edward M,) texts at 9:30am asking if he could check-in early. Normally we have a 4:00 check-in but I thought in the spirit of the holiday why not. So later o... Latest reply by Bradley162
    Hi everyone, I am new to hosting. So far I have hosted 3 families. My concern is I have a booking that’s coming up soon, the person booked for 4 people, but later messaged me saying her sister and a group will be there. I asked how many people and did ... Latest reply by Colleen253