What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Joy1609
    A guest checked in started complaining about everything from cleaning, hot tub, kitchen with a lot and a lot of messages. I tried to help but guest had unrealistic demands. I gave the options to leave with full refund on day 1 but didn’t leave and stayed ... Latest reply by Fred13
     Hello! My classmates and I are enrolled in a doctoral program, and we are in town for a lab and study weekend. No parties, celebrations, fun time, etc. We were charged over $250 in fees for the rental, and almost $200 were in cleaning fees. The night bef... Latest reply by Marg11
    • IMG_7637.jpg
    • IMG_7638.jpg
    Hi there, I would love some help. My views and new bookings have not updated for 7 days. Neither have my promotions views. Has anyone else had this issue? I am hoping it isn't impacting potential bookings. The support I received was very poor through the ... Latest reply by Stephanie1933
    Hi all. Looking for cleaning services available in the Wrightwood CA area. Anyone has resources to share or had good or bad experiences please share. Best **[Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to share any contact detail...
    Airbnb review system is broken, multiple situations were the sequence of reviews vs damage claims are made is not logicalWe had 24h to claim a damage, but then guest had 14 days for their reviews.Obviously when you ask for damages, you get a bad review.Th... Latest reply by Anonymous