What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Joy1609
    Hi all. Looking for cleaning services available in the Wrightwood CA area. Anyone has resources to share or had good or bad experiences please share. Best **[Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to share any contact detail...
    Airbnb review system is broken, multiple situations were the sequence of reviews vs damage claims are made is not logicalWe had 24h to claim a damage, but then guest had 14 days for their reviews.Obviously when you ask for damages, you get a bad review.Th... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I am a college student that is looking to get an opportunity to clean properties, and learn to become a Co-Host. How would I go about finding hosts in my area that would be interested in teaching a young kid who is interested in this type of business? Tha... Latest reply by Helen3
    We are doing twice the conversion rate with our Superhost account for 15% comission instead of 25%. Airbnb Luxe, or how to pay twice as much for twice as less activity. Please unlist us ** **Personal information hidden Latest reply by Theo332
    Today I received a email with AirBnB new terms and conditions and if I didn’t agree with them I could cancel with AirBnB Hi Rob,We have updated our Payment Terms of Service.The updated Payment Terms will go into effect for existing users on December 15... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I just hosted a guest over the weekend that lied about the purpose and the number of guest booked. He ended up using my home as some sort of undercover sting operation. They were filming various different alleged pedophiles that they were luring in throug... Latest reply by Laura2592