What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Sheldon67
    Hi all - long time reader first time poster. I had a cancellation for a booking that was done months ago. It was cancelled and 4 minutes later I had a new booking at my normal rate. Great, right? I later went to look at what things were renting for in... Latest reply by Delia223
    I seem to be having a hard time posting here and I'm not able to list my house since I can't get past "where is your place located?" I've tried three different browsers and my phone, all I get are three blinking dots regardless of what address I type. Latest reply by Andrew2460
    Hello hosts - what's your thoughts on requiring guests to provide proof of covid-19 vaccination? Are you doing it - cause already there are news articles about fake covid-19 vax cards for sale on the dark web. For entire place listings it may not be a bi... Latest reply by Flavia202
    I had a guest entering the wrong room and then decided she wanted to stay in that room.I changed the reservation for her through "change reservation" by marking the room she moved to and unmark the room she originally reserved.Now both are blocked on my c... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Airbnb resolution center seems to have a major overload. I have reported a guest to Airbnb for violating the local law, the house rules, and the Airbnb Party and Events Policy. I have also requested compensation for damages. That was 44 days ago. I have ... Latest reply by Brian2036