What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Grady18
    that is the most stupid joke?You set up a secure deposit but HOST can not use it so what is the purpose to ask for a SECURE DEPOSIT ?You make a claim agains the guests for any property damages make for them, so airbnb resolution center said doesnt qualif... Latest reply by Fernando1561
    Hello, i am sure lots of you had the same situation as i have right now, but its for the first time for me.my guest booked my aprtment for 32 days. He asked me about discound except of weekly discount i had offered and sent him special offer. he checked i... Latest reply by Helen3
    I had a Booking Enquiry from a guest saying:- "My name is Ahmet akarli. My aunty Judith is going to visit london between July 14 and August 6. We would like to rent your property for her entire stay here in london. You can reach me on (Phone number hidden... Latest reply by Sarah977
    This is my second time posting about this situation, because I am so frustrated, I am being completely shut down by airbnb. The guest sent an inquiry and asked if he could have late check out on Christmas day. I said yes, and told him I'd pre approve him.... Latest reply by Stacy141
    Back in August I wrote to support that I got this error:"You can manage your availability and nightly price through your property management system." And I advised that I don't have a property management system. As usual, Airbnb support was a 500% failu... Latest reply by Christine455
    • 2021-10-23--locked-out-pricing.PNG