What Hosts are saying

Due to COVID 19 , I decided to stop the homestay business for a short while. I blocked the booking calender since few months back till Feb 2022 to stop taking booking. On 19/10/2021 , I noticed that the guest, ** had confirmed his booking on 30/10/2021 by...
    Hi all, for the past 18 months I've been trying to get Airbnb to fix my issue in that I never get texts anymore since their "upgrade" when I get a booking or any messages. I mostly don't get emails and many times I'm not alerted at all when I get a bookin...
    I have sent a request to book and been sent an email saying I have until 0725 tomorrow morning to complete booking. On looking to do this i find i have emails to say someone has overridden the system and they are not honouring my request. Surely this sh... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    My guests have just arrived a day early. Looks like a genuine mistake. They have traveled 4 hours to get here. They have left very upset for making the mistake. they can’t make the reservation for tomorrow, should I give them a refund. It does mean that I... Latest reply by Brian2036
    I have been a Superhost consistently for many years. I don't travel much so I have lost many hundreds of bonuses. A while back I asked if I could put my gift towards having professional photos of my home done. At that time the answer was yes I could bu... Latest reply by Anne8506
    We have a couple staying with a baby. We don't allow infants. I'm super worried as our place is not safe for a little one. The only reason I know is because the internet went down temporarily and they asked for instructions to reset. After giving them th... Latest reply by Lorna170
    I was just wondering why won't Airbnb offer insurance for expats abroad and global health insurance for everybody that wants to apply? I'm taking about rates of $1-3/day health insurance. Airbnb has already a good trust and reputation and the world become... Latest reply by Helen3