What Hosts are saying

I was just wondering why won't Airbnb offer insurance for expats abroad and global health insurance for everybody that wants to apply? I'm taking about rates of $1-3/day health insurance. Airbnb has already a good trust and reputation and the world become... Latest reply by Helen3
    Changed our pricing from 1620 to 1950. Airbnb displays 1856. Smart pricing off, no other charges, all days of week same price. Contacted airbnb. Finally went to support..told this is the algorithm ! It has displayed our correct price for 3 years. So this ... Latest reply by Terry686
    Hi all,After 3 years being a host, I think I still can't understand Airbnb rating system!Recently I just received 3 guests' 5-star reviews. But the total number didn't move at all.It is still 4.92.And before those three 5-star reviews, I had one guest gav... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Life is too short to let opportunities pass you by. Although we have only just been away for our wedding anniversary, we decided some time ago to go away for a week with friends for some boating, fishing, lots of nice food and of course a veritable liquo... Latest reply by Melodie-And-John0
    • IMG20210623174209.jpg
    • IMG20210622122626.jpg
    • IMG20210622185706.jpg
    I've had a couple of bookings recently where the name on the profile isn't the name I'm being given in the messages. I have accepted them before where it was explained that they were booking for work colleagues but I have one at the moment where I have no... Latest reply by Elaine116