What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Vildana5
    Good afternoon I am new to this site and I am wanting to reach out to offer my services to any and all Air BnB owners in my area. We have created a team of knowledgeable and certified employees with up to date CSV guidelines always followed. I can provide... Latest reply by Liv
    I am a host. I cancelled a guest for December 2021 after she had instant booked and then asked to bring her pet dog. Not allowed on our property.Now I have her in my calendar in dark shade and assume no one can book those dates. Can not get through to sup... Latest reply by Brian2036
    Can i deny an instant booking How do I refund a booking that canceled? Must they cancel by a certain time before check-in to be entitled to a refund When do I see deposits with instant booking? At same time or upon check-in? Or some other time? Latest reply by Helen3
    Hey All, How do you handle bad experiences while staying at fellow AirBnB host' accomodations? If we're being honest, AirBnB's customer service has certainly changed in the last few years and it leaves us in an awkward gap. I'm half way through a 4 night ... Latest reply by John5097
    Have any other hosts had an issue where your dashboard rating is appearing differently than the public rating? We've been working our way back from a lower rating due to a not-so-great guest towards super host, and were excited to hit 4.8 stars after our ... Latest reply by Emilia42
    My partner setup an airbnb account which immediately get closed and get an email that everything is ok this is just a usual account verification process. Ask documents etc which was sent in 24 hours and nobody get back to him for almost 1 months now. Sent...