What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Warren-And-Tash0
    Dear Hosts, My name is Ana **. I am a host in the city of Oporto in Portugal. My son (23 years old) and a friend (27 years old) are going to work in Eindhoven, Holland. They will be flying on the 29th/30th of September over there. They need an Airbnb plac... Latest reply by Ana24724
    [ Friday, 10 September, 2021 6:29 PM ] ⁨Mama Linda⁩: Hi everyone, I am Gamal, a new Airbnb host in Vienna. I would like to communicate with other Airbnb hosts in Vienna so we can change ideas and advises. If there is a meeting or event, please let me know... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have been letting my house with Airbnb I had a group of young people who disrespected my house. I have reported the incident to their Resolution Centre uploading an invoice from the cleaning services and lots of photos documenting the damage. The gues... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I am trying to get a clear answer to my question about the current Air BnB cancellation policy over-riding my strict cancellation terms. I have recently had a guest cancel her booking due to one of her friends testing positive for covid. the booking was f... Latest reply by Helen3
    I would like to host a traveling culinary school with Airbnb homes. Are there any homes that would be interested in this? This could be an experience during times when there are limited visitors. I could host the culinary school and provide a commissio... Latest reply by Teri
    Hi, I have an airbnb home in the Poconos, in Albrightsville, PA. I would like to find an experienced host based in my area to co-host my home with me. It has gotten very busy and has become to much for me to handle alone! Latest reply by Teri
    I have smart pricing, charging a minimum of £125 and maximum of £150. When I do a search, my listing is coming up with a much higher price of £196, but when you go into the actual pay to reserve it's showing a lower price of £138, the price it should be.... Latest reply by Emiel1