What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Loni56
    I am new to these discussion rooms. I am in Calgary and have two rooms available for AirBnB short term rental with shared washroom. During this pandemic situation I have blocked bookings previously for a year and this summer our province loosened the res...
    Hello, Can someone please enlighten me on what you do given Extenuating Circumstance Policy for COVID of Airbnb? I am unable to host because of government lockdowns which are unforeseen in my country (announcements made a day before). When I cancel, Airb... Latest reply by Dianne270
    Hi there,Recently, my accountant told me that we have to ask our guest for passport no (if aborad) and Vat details (if Greek) for accounting purposes. I would like to know what if the guests decline? Are they obligated to give it? Have you encountered any... Latest reply by Yongqun0
    Guest reserved for a month at a %50 discount, now only wants 14 nights. Do they get any refund? Per night cost is actually higher than monthly discounted rate! They have already been there for 8 nights and want to leave and get a refund. They claim it's d... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    I and my family are currently at an airbnb and it's really bothering how unclean our Airbnb is. We are paying cleaning fees for a wipe down..... there's a rug in the living room that's dirty. It look like it hasn't been vacuumed in years. We have a toddle... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have had 2 instances of questions regarding future bookings. It appears the interested party cannot send an inquiry without picking dates. So I get what appears to be a booking request, but they only have questions. Then AirBNB sends me reminders to ... Latest reply by Colleen253