What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Joy1609
    How can a host prevent a guest from exploiting the change reservation option as a way to recoup the fees? if a change reservation is accepted and that new reservation is far enough In the future to escape the host’s cancellation policy for the original da... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    As soon as the lockdown restrictions loosened here in Manitoba our listing has been booked solid... which is great. They've for the most part been excellent guests, with just a couple less than tidy folks but nothing to drastic. Then we get this last gro... Latest reply by Marie-and-Owen0
    My tenant, whom I rented my house for 25 days on August 5, left the house after staying for 1 night, saying that he did not like the house and demanded a refund, and I said that it was not possible due to the cancellation conditions. , then contacted AIRB... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi there, My guest says that they didn't get the review link after the experience. I don't know how long does it take to airbnb to send the link to the guest for review.If anybody knows then please help. Latest reply by Brian2036