What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Jacobus8
    Folks New to Airbnb: 3rd tenant in Ive had the following happen * Broken Bunk Bed = 90 repair* HOA Neighbor complaints about tenant noise* Dog hair everywhere I 'was' dog friendly but changing that NOW I do take 200 deposit. Question: I need good reviews.... Latest reply by Timothy380
    hello, I'm sure this topic has been talked about to death, but I'll still give it a shot. I had a guest stay in my house that was very unfriendly and unpleasant. He complained a lot. I attended to all of his complaints and requests in a timely manner. H... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi, the refund policy of the condo that I'm interested in is "Free cancellation for 48 hours", but the host told us fully refund for 5 days cancellation before move in. Is it trustable? Though there's not state in the description. Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi!I don't have any data on bookings/earnings/transactions for my airbnb. I am a co-host, my co-hosts dashboard has all of this. I wonder if its some setting I'm not using or something?I'm not entirely sure everything is synced up on my dashboard - I do h...
    Hi, We have a 360 degree smoked dome type camera on a porch, where it can record and save the front yard, the porch and also areas within the house. (kitchen, hallway, living room, potentially a bedroom). Do I need to disclose the type of camera or is it... Latest reply by Loni56
    Hi,I am just wanting to find out how to go about editing my response to a review, not "substantively" but to remove a typo! I appreciate the system is set up to keep people from retrospectively messing about with their posts, but is there perhaps a way of... Latest reply by John5097