What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Pranav38
    Hi fellow AirBnB hosts! I was hoping to understand how many of us out there are renting furniture in their properties instead of buying them outright/would like to? I'm thinking about starting a business which specifically offers this to AirBnB hosts acro... Latest reply by Helen3
    Our calendar sync page has been broken for about two months now(see attached images), we’ve reported the bug several times to Airbnb and they said to be working on a fix but the bugs still persist and it makes us crazy because we don’t want to have double...
    • 4B7761E6-C347-4BD2-9863-FA273545B9E9.jpeg
    • 53F72AE1-C4AB-4C9F-AA21-68D7ADFC1338.jpeg
    I had a guest that damaged my properties and stole my stuffs, I don’t even wanna talk about the trauma am going through, I filled my complaint and lodged my documents for the supposed insurance ( host guarantee insurance) I was told am covered for, guess ... Latest reply by Dana1004