What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Sophia
    Today (along with no doubt a lot of others) I was invited to take part an Airbnb survey, so, having a few minutes to spare I did it At the end of my survey I was asked for my comments in my own words regarding my Airbnb hosting. I thought I would shar... Latest reply by Ryan2352
    • Survey feedback..png
    As a Host, I only rent minimum of 1 week or 1 month stays. I have selected “Moderate”cancellation policy (upto 5 days) which I am comfortable with. HOWEVER, Airbnb seems to over ride this and applies a default that is much stricter. Guests are refusing to... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Our accommodation is in a rural setting. The farmer did some pretty smelly muck spreading on the same day as our guests arrived. It smelt bad in the air because of the wind direction but was not close by. The guests decided not to stay because of the air ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Advice appreciated - on-going situation at t date/time of post.1) Guest due to arrive Monday (of this week). Does not arrive. Sends me message - "trouble with car, will arrive tomorrow" (Tuesday) 2) This situation basically carries on for each day of the ... Latest reply by Michelle53
    This morning at 2:04 I received a notification concerning a guest arriving in 8 days!!! Hardly something I needed to know about at 2:04 am. I contacted Airbnb support and got nowhere. I don’t understand why Airbnb can’t use common courtesy with notificati... Latest reply by Michelle53